Don't be shy, say hi!
"Do you do private commissions?"
09/05/17 - commissions are currently CLOSED due to licensed sketch card projects. I should be free around early September.
Yes! Feel free to get in touch to discuss what you're after but please don't be offended if I am unable to fulfil your request (portrait work is currently only a hobby). Where possible, please browse the gallery and let me know the style & size you are interested in.
"How much do you charge?"
The following are intended as a guide only, based on number of hours and cost of materials. Prices may change depending on subject.
£25 = 2.5" x 3.5" sketch card
£40 = A5 (5.8" x 8.3") colour pencil
£50 = A5 (5.8" x 8.3") markers & ink
£60 = A4 (8.3" x 11.7") colour pencil
£70 = A4 (8.3" x 11.7") markers & ink
£200 = A3 (11.7" x 16.6") pastel pencil
"What materials do you use?"
My most commonly used materials:
- graphite pencils
- Faber Castell Polychromos colour pencils
- Stabilo CarbOthello pastel pencils
- Copic markers
- Derwent Graphik Line Makers
- Sakura Gelly Roll white ink pen
- Strathmore 400 Series Toned Grey/Tan paper
- hot pressed watercolour paper
- Canson Mi-Teintes Touch pastel paper